justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 12-6-2006 at 15:04 Reply With Quote
Support FON

Support Forces-of-Nature
As you know, everything on Forces-of-Nature (except the live weather data) is provided as a free resource for Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, surfing and other coastal sports enthusiasts. That's not going to change, so don't panic!

The site costs me a fair bit to keep running, but I treat that as part of the education and learning process associated with my job (in web design), so I'm happy to keep learning by keeping things running and adding new features when I can.

There is a way that you can help to support the site without it costing you a penny. If you ever buy anything from Amazon, just buy it through the link provided below (or from the 'online shop' section of the Forces-of-Nature website). As an associate at Amazon I get a (small) percentage of the purchase price for each item you buy via a link from this site. I'm not asking you to buy anything from Amazon that you wouldn't buy anyway, but if you're going to buy something just remember to access Amazon via the links I've provided. The books, videos, DVDs, gadgets etc won't cost you anything more, so other than having to visit here to find the links to the Amazon web site it's quite a painless and free way to support Forces-of-Nature.

Click on the link to buy from Amazon

Enjoy the summer.
Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy