Author: Subject: new Karmack bow kite demos
gazxtreme
Beach Bum

Member #: 1568
Posts 15

Mood:

posted on 4-7-2006 at 22:44 Reply With Quote
new Karmack bow kite demos

If you want a bow kite but think £800 is a lot of cash to part with to try a new product then consider the newly developed bow from Karmack, a kite maker from Cleator in Cumbria, these kites arrive around the 15th July and will be available for inspection and demo shortly after at an open day at St Bees, Northwestkitesurfing in Barrow and Troon, the icing on the cake is that the 11m will be uder £400 complete. Anyone interested post replies and I will keep in touch to arrange demos with you.

[Edited on 22-7-2006 by gazxtreme]

gazxtreme
Beach Bum

Member #: 1568
Posts 15

Mood:

posted on 22-7-2006 at 20:21 Reply With Quote
Bow kite update

These kites are such a good deal the launch has been delayed due to a lot of UK dealers of big name big price bow kites getting twitchy and notifying one of the big manufacturers of the kite, this has led to a Karmack bow having to be sent for scrutiny to check that any patent on design has not been breeched. My message to any such dealers or manufacturers is "don't be so greedy and lower the price" it has always annoyed me that in the UK we pay a large % for kit than in the USA and Europe and if your products are so good what are you worried about?,
Gazza, (not connected to Karmack and this statement is not from Karmack but a potential distributer of the kite)

kitelab
Grommet

Member #: 1662
Posts 6

Mood:

posted on 1-9-2006 at 11:37 Reply With Quote
would like to hear from someone who has demo these kites...gazxtreme, your feedback would also be appreciated. I'm in Medway, Kent region if a demo is possible. Thx

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy