Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Hi
saffy

Member #: 2112
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 14-7-2006 at 10:23 Reply With Quote
Hi

Hi, i've just moved to prestatyn, and was wondering if anyone on here lives in that part of wales, and can show me the best places for windsurfing in the area. I've been going to West Kirby and Rhosneigr, but i figure there must be something good a bit closer to home.

Also is there anyone on here who's interested on going windsurfing midweek, cause i work shifts and don't really like going out on my own.

Sarah

justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 14-7-2006 at 10:28 Reply With Quote
Hello... And welcome to FON.

I'm sure you'll find someone willing to go out sailing with you. What sort of standard are you?
You can windsuf from the beach at Prestatyn itself, which will be prety close to home for you. there are also quite a few other beaches along that stretch of N. Wales coast that will be fine. Take a look through the beachguides for some more info on specific spots. I'm sure someone will be able to help out with showing you the best places in person too.

I don't venture that far north too often, but a move to Prestatyn will no doubt be a good one as far as windsurfing is concerned as you are surrounded by decent saling locations.

Have fun.
Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy