Author: Subject: helloooo
Olly
Hot shot

Member #: 134
Posts 34

Mood:

posted on 8-2-2003 at 12:02 Reply With Quote
helloooo

hi, just registered as a user after looking through the site. i have been windsurfing for about three yrs now but being stuck in the midlands i seem to be restricted to only inland sailing where the waters small and the wind is crap.

I am dying to get out on the sea!!

I have sailed from Aberdovey a couple of times with a friend who no longer sails with me as he works abroad. I am looking for people to sail with in west wales, who can hopefully give me advice on locations and also a bit of help braving the waves for the first time.

I sail a fanatic bee 124(l) and 104(l) and have a car, i am looking for someone, preferably from west mids to travel with for days/weekends at the coast.

In return i can offer you some of the funniest sailing you have ever seen (just wait until you have seen how crap i am!!).

Be good to hear from you!

justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 8-2-2003 at 16:45 Reply With Quote
Hi Olly,
Good to have you on board here...The more members the merrier.

I don't live in the Midlands, but most of the people who post on this forum do, so hopefully you'll get some repsonse.

However, I'm usually out sailing from Borth if theres wind, so if you can get here under your own steam and you're just looking for someone else to sail with, then keep in touch via this forum.

Theres usually a few people out sailing at Borth on windy weekends, and people such as Steve, Darren (Dazzamuffin), Stevebus and a few others travel from the Midlands to Borth as its the closest beach for them. Its also a good place for learning to sail in the waves and if things get too rough then theres always the estuary for some flat water sailing too.

Hope to see you on the water sometime soon. Let us know when you'll be heading this way.

Hopefully someone from the W. Midlands will reply to you soon as well

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy