Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Re: 19th March 2011 Diary Entry by squiz.
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 17-10-2017 at 05:33 Reply With Quote
Re: 19th March 2011 Diary Entry by squiz.

On 19th March 2011, squiz wrote:

quote:
Hiking - Walking: Between Two Rivers Walk - Shotley
Wind Direction:
Wind Stength:
Surf / Sea State:
Air Temperature:
Sea Temperature:
Weather: sunny

What a top top day !!!! it started for me at 5 this morning when I got up early and went out with my camera to try and capture the frosty,misty sunrise - I think I failed as the conditions not perfect but have'nt seen the pics yet as I shot in 'raw' and have'nt sorted how to veiw them yet !!!!
Back home by 8:30 for my second breakfast get Rob up as he is home from Uni and because it's such a brilliant sunny,mild day we head over to Shotley to do the Two Rivers walk before football !!!
We park by the Shotley SC just past the Bristol Arms and the head along the Stour toward Felixstowe by 10:30.After watching some boats go through the Shotley Marina lock we go along the Suffolk Coast & Heath Path toward Levington on the River Orwell.With hardly a cloud in the sky and loads of birds to tick off in out I-spy book we turn away from the river at Crane's Hill Creek.Then it's past a large vineyard (not many of them in Suffolk ) to St.Marys Chursh and the military cementary.Passing Shotley Hall we cross the main road the B1456 and head to Erwarton seeing the impressive Tudar Hall and yet again lama's !!! Turning down past Erwarton church ,crossing feilds to the banks of the Stour and back to the van knackered after nearly three hours walking covering nearly 7 miles !!!
With no time to get home before football we have our second pub lunch in two days at the Bristol Arms and very nice it was too
We then drop Mag off at Ipswich Station to catch the train back to Felixstowe while we make it to Portman Road 10 minutes late to watch Ipswich beat Scunthorpe 2-0 in a very poor game played by two very poor teams.
Then home to watch another poor team - England as they loss to Ireland !!!!
So putting aside the sporting disasters !!! a lovelly day and I am knckered !!!!!!!!!!! and more good weather tomorrow but sadly not much wind

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2094578&id=1012660562&l=23e9ab31c1 />

http://www.theaa.com/walks/between-two-rivers-421023

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy