Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: FON Beach meet 15/16th Nov..
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 15-10-2003 at 20:00 Reply With Quote
FON Beach meet 15/16th Nov..

Ok, its been mentioned elsewhere that some people might like to meet up again in November, so how about we all meet in Pembrokeshire (Newgale) on the weekend of the 15th-16th November.

Usual story, bring all your toys and hopefully the weather will be on our side and we'll be able to use them.

For those of you who don't know the area, Newgale is a long sandy beach backed by a step pebble bank, and is suitable for windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing and land-based kite sports too. There are plenty of other beaches around as well so if the conditions aren't good at Newgale we'll be able to head elsewhere to find somewhere that is good. For those of you into flatter water conditions, Dale isn't too far away either.

The plan will to to meet on the beach during the day (we'll park in the car park just above the toilet block as its free). Or, we'll meet in the pub, (probably the Harbour Inn in Solva, unless anyone else has a better idea) in the evenings.

Theres plenty of accomodation options in the area, including the Harbour Inn itself, and lots of other B&B's etc in Solva. Of course, check before hand for availability as it is out of season.

Obvisouly I don't know what the weather will be up to, but if other people are up for it, I'll be there whatever the weather and we should be able to find something to do to amuse ourselves should the wind and wave gods fail to provide for us.

I'm sure we won't get such a good crowd as we had here in Borth simply because its November, but hopefully some of you will be up for it.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

badexcuseforasailor
A Force-of-Nature ***

Top Poster 2003

Member #: 116
Posts 846

Mood: wheres the wind?

posted on 16-10-2003 at 08:12 Reply With Quote
I can't make it to this one no because its november but I'm off to Dahab on the 16th
Hot and sunny hopfuly some wind too
Have fun people will be thinking of you in my shorty

http://brogboroughlake.windsurf.me.uk/

ajdesq
A Force-of-Nature *

F-O-N Champion 2003

Member #: 6
Posts 214

Mood: Living to kitesurf :-)

posted on 21-10-2003 at 17:37 Reply With Quote
A small matter of having to get re-validated in my job... back to reality

Can only give a vague "We'll see" at the mo...

There's more to life than KITESURFING!

Let me know when you find it.

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy