Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Re: 23rd March 2008 Diary Entry by badexcuseforasailor.
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 29-3-2008 at 07:50 Reply With Quote
Re: 23rd March 2008 Diary Entry by badexcuseforasailor.

quote:
On 23rd March 2008, badexcuseforasailor wrote:
Feeling really unwell for the whole of easter but dragged myself out today with the rest of the club.
Feeling particulaly unfit so just bumbled along the dragons back trail.
The thing that really made me get out today was to have a rematch with gomez as it was the only trail I didn't ride last time in Coed. Dam and blast, gomez is no more it only remains in name the new trail to replace it is more like a sustrans route! .They have done the same with morticia and pugsley is next on the list for being sanitised.
I can't see how they can keep the same names I think they should be names after the telly tubbies now

I didn't manage Gomez last time either... Sounds as though it is easy now though. I'm not too bothered by the sanitising of Gomez as i did think that was a little difficult (no one else managed to ride it whilst we were there either) but if they have made the Morticia and Pugsey easier too then that is a shame as they were nice before.

I wonder why they've done that? Do you think they have people complain that it is too difficult? It is supposed to be a black route afterall.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

badexcuseforasailor
A Force-of-Nature ***

Top Poster 2003

Member #: 116
Posts 846

Mood: wheres the wind?

posted on 29-3-2008 at 17:32 Reply With Quote
Other than the difficulty i think its due to make the trails more substainable due to the amount of people riding them now.
Also its due to how people ride them sometimes a bit of a locked up brake is impossible to avoid but some people think thats how to ride a mountain bike with the rear brake locked up on all the down hill bits.
I rode at Llandegla the first day the second part of the black run opened up it was really smooth and fast but now some bits are a nightmare due the braking bumps where people don't understand how to brake properly.

I'll put the soap box away now

http://brogboroughlake.windsurf.me.uk/

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy